Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Priorities

I just realized that my last three posts were all product-endorsement-related and it looks like I'm trying to be some sort of advertising person or critic or something.  I'm NOT!  I won't do that again, well, not three posts in a row anyway :)

I don't seem to have my life's priorities figured out.  Well, maybe in my head, but I certainly haven't really embraced them in my heart, it would seem.  I keep getting pulled off in "other" directions, finding myself in foolish choices and being badly affected by things that have no real value according to my own priorities.

And then God  puts one or two good people in my path to help me remember what I was intending.  And who light a little larger section of my path with their own "this little light of mine".  I'm not very grateful by nature, but I could cry when I realize how much He must care for me to send me little gifts like those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment