Monday, January 9, 2012

What does this look like to you?

At first glance, it appears to be a nifty old knitting machine and a red bag full of accessories and such.  When I look a little closer, however, the truth is revealed.  It is a handy-dandy excuse to put off working on my living room project.  I REFUSE THE HEAR THE SIREN'S CALL, however.  Like that ancient sailor I will lash myself to the mainsail and forge ahead on my chosen path. Once the carpet is down and the furniture puchased and the walls painted and the drapes hung, then--and ONLY then-- will I allow myself the pleasure of opening the latches and learning how to knit with a machine from 1961---see, it already lured me to look in the instruction manual!!!  (It was manufactured in Japan? How cool is that? I wonder if it's written with better English than the e-mails I get...)

No comments:

Post a Comment