Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trying to figure out what "normal" is

I like the show Chicago Fire.  Mostly.  It is SO predictable, most of the time.  Hate that, but the actors are likeable and there are great scenes of Chicago.  Tonight they were wandering around a salvage shop where I have actually been; it was cool.  There are good moments too, when they save people, and act a little like heros.

I wish I knew what I was doing with myself.  I like TV but I hate that I waste time watching it.  I want a new phone but my old one is still useful.  I don't know what I'm doing anymore.  I don't know that I DID know what I was doing before, but maybe I had so few choices that it was simple.  Now I have too many choices and I just don't know who I am or what I want to do with myself.  Poor me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment