Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Uh oh, just what I needed?

Some kind soul gave me a tip about a magazine called Make.  I was just there.  I have got to pace myself.  I think my head might explode with ideas.  I must take notes!  Within minutes I was (for the first time in my life) considering how much $$ was too much $$ for conductive thread so that I could knit gloves that work with my new smart phone.

WHO AM I???  What happened to the slightly nerdy woman who was quietly knitting in her room, watching The Dick Van Dyke Show re-runs?

But, I gotta say, a bed-sized knit Tardis blanket?  WOW!  And while we're on the subject, Peter Davidson rocked (Tristan Farnon!?!  Need I say more?)

1 comment:

  1. You can get some really good conductive gloves at agloves.com. They are like $15 per pair. Work like a charm. Now if only they had a motorcycle version...

    ReplyDelete