Sunday, September 25, 2011

Don't take it personally-HA!

So I've been working on a pulled-pork roast for two days.  I thought it was pretty good.  I offered a half-sandwich to my son.  I actually thought he might like it.  I am now making a mental note to NEVER, EVER offer that kid another item again.  I was walking by his room a little later and asked what he thought.  First he couldn't get the movie to pause, so his first response was "Oh, my f**ing G*d!" and then he said, "It was mostly tasteless."  I can't get over how much of a jerk he can be towards me!

253 more days.

Then I can legally ask him to get out of my home.  Him and his swearing and lazy non-chore-doing bones and his violent games and dry-wall-breaking anger fits.  And in the meantime, I will NEVER take him into account when I make food and I will NEVER, EVER suggest he eat something I make.  He turns his nose up at everything, which is his own problem, but he always hurts my feelings when he just stubbornly won't say anything nice.

Folks at work seem to genuinely like my baking, and the folks at church too, so it really is a matter between him and me. What a jerk!!!  What a ... a ... TEENAGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment