Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bike rider extrodinaire

So I went for a nice bike ride last night.  The weather was still quite cool, so I wore winter gloves most of the time, but it was nice and sunny.  I tried to estimate how far I'd ridden-I hoped for at least seven miles, but was prepared to call it six or seven.
WELL-I had some time to kill while I was avoiding my teenager so I drove the route in my car and it was 10.4 miles!  Yeah me! 
It was also very encouraging that by the time I got back home from the ride, I wasn't dead tired. I'm not sure just how much more I could have ridden, but it was good nonetheless!  Of course my destination was closed, so I wasn't able to get a few things adjusted, nor was I able to purchase real riding gloves or a cyclometer, but maybe...Friday?  I think we have storms forecast for the next five days, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment