Sunday, April 15, 2012

Worst handwasher ever?

I've experienced this quite a few times with the same person.  This person is washing her hands after going potty.  The water runs for three seconds, max.  Then I come out and there is dripped water all over the paper towel stack and I just want to leave!  She reaches with one hand to pump soap on one hand and turns the water on with the other.  The hands join VERY briefly under the water (remember that the water is only on for three seconds) and she's already turning off the water.  The part that turns my stomach is that she is then dripping dirty water and soap all over the stack of paper towels.  The cleaning people no longer use the more-sanitary dispenser because someone has put a sign over the garbage can section below.  I'm torn between wanring the other people who use the room and simply using a different bathroom myself.  Saying something directly to that person is out of the question and you'll just have to trust me on that one.  YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment