Sunday, April 15, 2012

What is that smell?

(I apologize right now that this is the third post in a row with a question for a title)

So first my son acts completely disinterested in what I have to say and just now I walked past his room and some awful smell is emanating from it.  In the past he has watched Stargate as well as Monk, so I had stopped by to say that Lt. Discher is on tonight's Stargate episode (Linnea is back!)


The time has come, the Walrus said... for my son to grow up.  He's the one who decided to leave high school early so now he needs to GET A JOB and clean up his room.  In 50 more days he turns 18 and that's when the turnip hits the fan.  I will no longer have a legal responsibility for his lazy butt and I can ask him to leave.  He has applied for 3 jobs in the past five weeks since he left school.  As if!  Three???  He didn't even do it in person.  Tick tock tick tock


Hoarder?

No comments:

Post a Comment