Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching Up

So, I have been doing some work.  I wanted to add the photos - these are the recent ones, all in the last year or so.

I just added the closures to this last night - the pattern is from Lion's and the yarn is Vanna's Choice.  This knitted up in no time flat, and I haven't even knitted in a year at least.  I will also say that steam blocking acrylic is my new thing to do every time, now, although VERY carefully, never touching the piece directly!


I made this little book last night.  Paper was 4/$1 at Michael's, so with the ribbon I already had, this book only cost a dollar.  It measures 6 x 6, has a little junk mail glued into the cover for stiffener, and has 12 pages.  (It's for exercise-blech!)  It also only took about 1/2 hour!!

I made this little ditty when I first got my new machine.  It holds all the little feet and wahtnot, and even has the feet letters written in paint marker.  It usually hangs off the right end (I moved it to the front for the photo)


I'm trying to multitask and paint my nails while uploading these photos AND watch (listen to, really) Criminal Minds {I'm so GLAD they're getting rid of Prentiss!!!}  This is the plan for adding pansies over the second layer of grey.


This is, well you can see the label in the background.  I bought a knitting magazine a few weeks ago after the purple sweater success, and they had several gorgeous sweaters.  This one was in gold and brown in the magazine, but I thought the grey might be a little easier to wear.  The lower cable-band took forever to knit!  I also was trying to knit it on circular needles, but I prefer squinching everything onto 14" because I like to tuck one under my arm (or even up a sleeve!)  I'm not certain I love it anymore...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment