Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No more plain Activia, but Mendelssohn instead

I got the sad news that my favorite grocery store will no longer have plain Activia (in the big containers).  I wasn't able to find out if it was because they didn't sell enough or if they stopped making it.  Either way, I am a little heart-broken.  I eat some of it every day in my muesli.  I've been having Dannon plain for two days and it's just not the same (can you see me stomping my feet right now, and pouting a little?)  I'd like to blame my recent poor attitude on that little change and while there may even be some truth in that idea, I refuse to let something like that take the wind out of my sails.  It's just a yogurt, for crying out loud!  But I eat it every day (imagine whining voice here) boo hoo hoo hoo.

On the bright side, I found out today that we will be singing Mendelssohn in choir.  And some Latin, and Softly and Tenderly, which always makes me teary (even though there is no crying in the tenor section!)  We're having a guest conductor while our director/pastor is on sabbatical for six months.  He teaches conducting at a major conservatory and I can hardly wait to see what it's like to work with him!  Judging by the music we've got planned out ahead of us, it's gonna be GOOD.  I only hope I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment