Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm going to stop now.

Buying sock yarn, that is.  I have enough for... five? pairs and I won't buy any more until I'm about done with that.  And one set coming from the UK.  It cost less than the same brand in a shop here, even with mailing, and ended up costing me nothing because I had Discover Rewards I didn't know about until I was checking out on Amazon.  Pretty cool.  Although I'm such a ninny that I still wonder if I should have saved the Rewards for...something...else?  Better?  More decadent?
This is Cascade Yarn's Heritage Paint in color 9805 and it cost 18.00 at Never Enough Knitting in downtown Wheaton.  That place is always an experience!! (Sniff sniff sniff). I promised myself to make that the next place I go for yarn because I love their prices and I like to support brick-and-mortar yarn shops (when they deserve it!  Don't get me started on the goofy place in Glen Ellyn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment