Thursday, May 15, 2014

So much for a daily post!

It has been a rough two weeks.  Car accident and then a ton of stuff at work.  Capped by my son taking off for a few days on a little adventure with a friend.  Kept me far too busy to stick to my plan for this blog.  But one of the good things about getting older is coming to some peace with my limitations.  So I start again.
It is amazing to me how fast we adapt to new technology.  I don't know when this changed, but I have found it completely wonderful that two of my favorite radio stations now have instant-play websites.  I downloaded some software onto my desktop computer that acts as an alarm clock (as long as I put it into sleep mode rather than shut down) and one feature triggers a URL so now I can rise to With Heart and Voice at 6:00 on Sunday mornings and I don't have to fiddle with antennas or anything to get perfect reception.  Free software too, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment