Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Deuteronomy 2

Do what God tells you to do and all will be well.  Chapter 2 is a tale of people who did what God told them, and things worked out like He said they would.

Where is my Moses?  I feel un-directed.  I know I probably am not, I have probably missed some road signs from God telling me what I should be doing.  I haven't been reading/studying the Bible like I should.  But I still FEEL at loose ends.  I haven't been able to find that niche where I can really get going and do work for the glory of God.  Or am I searching for work that glorifies me, not God?  Again I say - Where is my Moses?  My own personal Moses to tell me, in no uncertain terms, what God wants me to do.  Because I would just drop everything and do it (HA!).  I'd like to think I would, but I give up control so badly, I would probably over-think the message until it was the way I liked it, instead of how God said it.

Lord, please make me into someone You can be proud of!  Make me the parent my son needs.  Don't let me miss any of Your road signs.  Help me surrender to Your Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment