Friday, August 20, 2010

Not quilting

So, I'm planning out some menus and watching Gary Sinise.  I need to start quilting that Cross and Crown, but I keep finding other things to do instead.  Or finding excuses like - it's really too hot to quilt such a large quilt on a regular sewing machine.  I'm tired and it's been a long week.  I really need to get the menu thing under control, since my digestion is acting funny and I'm up too many pounds.  Excuse, excuse excuse!  And now I'm blogging instead...


Yesterday I ordered my new glasses.  PROGRESSIVE lenses.  Boo hoo hoo.  I'm getting OLD!  And a few pounds overweight.  And my hair is frizzy and and and     But my mammogram was clear (Yay!) but now I'm of the age where a yearly mammogram is recommended, especially now that my mom has breast cancer.

And if I don't get that quilt started, the sewing marks are going to fade completely away in this humidity.  I think I'm just going to go to bed, even though it's only 8:30, because they say things always look better in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment