Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flood July 24, 2010

My condo backs onto a park and creek.  It floods a little every year - this was the deepest year yet.  There is a bridge completely submerged in this photo-proof of the depth of the flood.

It's too warm.  I don't like to sleep in the heat.  I have an air conditioner, but it's so loud that I don't sleep well that way either.  I look forward to fall!!!  I want to bake whenever I feel like it.  Muffins for dinner?  Why not!?!  Right now it's too dang hot, that's why not!  Chocolate Comfort Cookies, oooh, I miss you.  It's supposed to get better by Thursday and I certainly hope so.  The forcast for tonight is 72-UGH!  It seems to be warmer and warmer every summer.  I had a co-worker who wanted to move to Arizona, if you can even imagine.  If I move, it'll only be north.  Wisconsin or Canada - how about Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment